Position: Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Department: Business Services
Location: 695 Riddell Road, Orangeville
Working as a Bilingual Customer Service Representative you will be responsible for receiving and providing superior service to inbound customers and may make outbound contacts with external customers on behalf of our clients. You will be facilitating general inquiries and complaints. In addition, you will be responsible for some Data Entry and Records Management duties.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Remain current on program and corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Able to commit to a flexible work schedule and must adhere to client Service Level Agreements with a willingness to work additional hours when required
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
- Performing basic mailroom functions such as: opening mail, batching, and scanning of all incoming mail
- Data Entry/Verification/Editing of applications
- Reaching and maintaining hourly production targets as set forth by Supervisor/Manager in the given time schedules
- Maintaining accurate and complete records and reports as required
- Abiding by all internal and external deadline requirements
- Understanding the Service Level Agreement which specifies acceptable error rates for critical functions
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with client, peers and management
- Strong and developed communication skills.
- Excellent command of English/French language as well as professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Working knowledge of PCs, and strong keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others
- Minimum of 5000 keystrokes per hour
- Minimum Accuracy rate of 98%
- Self motivated and goal driven
- Ability to multi-task and detail oriented
Indeed - 16 months ago
copy to clipboard