Position: Talent Acquisition Manager
Position Status: Full Time
Hours of Work: Business Hours
Department: Human Resources
Location: 2175 Robertson Road, Ottawa, Ontario
Are you an experienced corporate Talent Acquisition Professional with proven experience in developing strategies and solutions in face-paced, fun, operational environments? Are you a leader who coaches to expected performance with a focus on skill development? If so, read on.... We are seeking a Talent Acquisition Manager responsible for managing all aspects of the recruitment process employing traditional sourcing methods as well as developing creative and comprehensive leading-edge recruitment strategies to meet company and customer requirements. This manager plays a critical role ensuring Millennium1Solutions hires the best possible candidates by understanding customer needs, developing team members, monitoring performance and executing industry leading recruitment marketing plans. As the leader of the national recruitment function, delivered across multiple North American sites, the individual must have excellent communication, operational management and leadership skills, including the ability to manage and motivate a team with high volume demands from multiple clients, tight deadlines and budgets. You will also be responsible for assessing, identifying and driving continual process improvement and measuring and monitoring the effectiveness of key recruitment processes. This full-cycle role is critical to building our talent brand, meeting the needs of our clients and to becoming an employer of choice.
- Design, develop and maintain the corporate recruitment plan and ensure standard and professional execution across multiple sites
- Lead the creation of a recruiting and interviewing plan for each open position and train recruiters and line managers on its usage and all associated tools.
- Lead , coach and grow the Talent Acquisition team
- Advise management on organizing, preparing, and implementing recruiting and retention programs.
- Assess recruitment, testing and selection criteria to ensure conformance to professional standards and best practices, recommending revision as needed.
- Research and recommend new sources for active and passive candidate recruiting.
- Project yearly recruitment expenditures for budgetary consideration and control and prepare required and timely forecasts.
- Execute plans to grow our talent community to meet forecasted needs while growing the interest in and recognition of our brand.
- Keep current in strategic recruitment trends and identify opportunities to leverage best practices
- Aid marketing in establishing a recognizable Talent Brand reputation for the company, both internally and externally.
- Network through industry contacts, association memberships, trade groups and employees.
- Assist in recruiting for more complex/senior open positions
- Make public presentations regarding the organization and job opportunities; oversee staff coordination of job fairs.
- Manage the company employee referrals program, communicating its importance and maintain a positive ROI.
- Advise managers and employees on staffing policies and procedures.
- Conduct regular follow-up with managers to determine and measure the effectiveness of recruiting plans and implementation.
- Attend local professional meetings and membership development meetings.
- Provide recruiting metrics, repots and analytics
- University/College degree in HR/Business/Organization Behavior or equivalent.
- 6+ years of progressive recruitment experience including corporate recruitment
- Minimum of 3 years of leadership experience demonstrating coaching and mentoring
- Bilingual in French and English, both oral and written communication
- Demonstrated ability to perform strategic workforce planning and measurement
- Demonstrated SME in behavioral interviewing techniques, particularly at the senior/complex level
- Excellent communication, client management and interpersonal skills to foster and develop a strong team environment and working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Strategic thinking and change management skills are critical
- Strong project management skills to balance multiple priorities
- Knowledge of program design, and an understanding of on boarding and employee development
- Ability to manage rapidly changing priorities requires an ability to manage client and organizational expectations
- Strong analytical, organizational and time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to motivate a team
- Highly motivated, outgoing and able to portray a professional positive attitude
- Capable of client interaction and excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team.
- Highly motivated, organized and innovative.
- Familiarity with ATS and how to use effectively
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.
- Occasional travel to all sites will be required
- Experience in Call Centre environments would be an asset
Position Reports to: Director of Talent Acquisition and Organizational Development located in the GTA.
Applications Submitted to: careers @millennium1solutions.com
Millennium 1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 30+ days ago