*Position: Customer Service Representative
Position Status: Permanent Part-Time
Hours of Work: 9AM-2PM (Must be able to do Full-Time training for 4 weeks)
Department: Contact Centre Operations
Location: Robertson Road*
Working as a CSR you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential customers. You are directly accountable for service levels, telephone service factors and quality of calls within a team-driven and fast-paced work environment. The primary role of this position is to exceed customers’ expectations with a superior service experience.
- Respond to customer inquiries in a pleasant, courteous, professional and well-informed manner.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Remain current on program and corporate products and processes.
- Achieve quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions. This may entail identifying and resolving complaints, influencing to achieve a mutually satisfactory solution and following escalation protocol, as appropriate.
- Fulfill customer expectations in a manner that complies with policies, practices and procedures.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for each transaction, and wrap up calls by inputting data for call history, sending messages to appropriate third parties (e.g., business partners) when required, and/or initiating the necessary customer fulfillment.
- Participate in team huddles/committees (e.g., escalation queues, call campaigns, best practices, peer listening). Take initiative on learning opportunities.
- Participate in continuous improvements, with focus on service excellence.
- Participate in cross training initiatives and mentoring opportunities.
- Strong and developed communication skills.
- Excellent command of English and French and professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Demonstrated ability to exercise appropriate analytical and judgment skills required in dealing with moderately complex procedures and situations when dealing with customers.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts, available to work in a 24/7 Environment
- Working knowledge of PCs, and strong keyboarding skills.
- Demonstrated ability to implement change efforts.
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
Credit and Criminal Background Check
Must be able to do Full-Time training for 4 weeks
High School Diploma is an asset
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Millennium1 Solutions offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match. As well as, paid vacation, Rewards and Recognition, performance bonuses, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Millennium 1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.
Indeed - 6 months ago