Position Status: Permanent Full-Time
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday - Days
Department: Integrated Mailroom
Location: 695 Riddell Road, Orangeville
To accurately and productively open, sort, batch and assign incoming mail in the integrated Mailroom using a variety of equipment. Data entry will also be a requirement for aspects of the role. You must be willing to accept new challenges and understand the commitment to the client including but not limited to cross-training on all records management functions.
- Opening of mail received at varying times throughout the day utilizing mailroom equipment (OPEX opening machine, automatic date stamper etc).
- Counting/reconciling the number and volume of pieces received.
- Sorting various insurance claims into specific categories.
- Sorting claims into specific batches for scanning/data entry.
- Scan batches using a variety of scanners
- Index/routing of mail electronically through data entry workflow application
- Prepare courier bags for shipment back to client.
- Heavy lifting of boxes/mail may be required (max 50 lbs)
- Maintain accurate and complete record keeping and reporting as required.
- Responsible for billing numbers that will be invoiced to the client
- Reach and maintain hourly production and quality targets as set forth by Management
- Must complete successful training plan and work in a positive manner.
- Maintain personal Operational Manual(s) with specific Client and Company Information.
- Maintain mailroom equipment in accordance with Health and Safety policies and 5S methodology.
- Adhere to all Company policies.
- Work in a co-operative, courteous and supportive manner with Client, peers and Management and lead by example in the areas of quality and confidentiality.
- Other duties as directed by Supervisor/Manager
- Flexible schedule; days, evenings and weekends, as needed
- Minimum key speed of 8,000 keystrokes per hour, minimum Accuracy Rate of 98.0%
- Must be able to lift a maximum of 50 lbs
- Dependable, dedicated worker, with strong work ethics
- Detail-oriented and the ability to multi-task
- Self-starter that shows initiative
- Ability to relay information to others and check for understanding
- Ability to perform under stressful conditions such as directional changes, tight deadlines, limited resources etc
- Work patiently and effectively with team deadlines and structures
- Previous mailroom experience including usage of mailroom equipment as asset
Indeed - 14 months ago