*Loyalty Program Representative
Position Status: Permanent, Full Time
Hours of Work: M-F 7:30am-11pm, Sat 7:30am-8pm (Potential 6:30am-11:00pm Daily)
Salary: $11.80 per hour
Location: (West Ottawa) 2175 Robertson Road, Bells Corners
Start Date: July 7th, 2014*
As an Inbound Loyalty Program Representative, you will be a valued member of the Loyalty Program Contact Centre team and reporting into a Team Leader. In this role you will be responsible for handling inbound calls from existing and potential members in regards to the loyalty program. You directly impact service levels, member satisfaction, and inquiry resolution within a fast-paced work environment. The primary responsibility of this position is to provide a superior customer experience to each and every customer.
- Provide best-in-class customer service while responding to all inbound inquiries including, but not limited to; general member inquires, website support, loyalty programs, smart phone application support, product information, marketing offers and points balance.
- Engage the customer to assist in building strong customer loyalty.
- Active promotion of Loblaw brand and its Points Program.
- In conjunction with on-screen customer information, identify the customer’s needs through customer contact while simultaneously reading/updating customer information on the system.
- Analyze information presented by the caller to process next steps according to the nature of the inquiry.
- Adhere to established departmental procedures, Quality Standard Guidelines defined by the company and the client.
- Adhere to the Code of Conduct.
- Remain current on program information, products, processes, and business initiatives.
- Provide quality service by accurately assessing and responding to customer needs, using sound judgment and flexibility when recommending appropriate options/solutions, while adhering to the standards of quality assurance program.
- Identify and resolve customer complaints in a timely fashion to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Accurately complete appropriate documentation for required transactions.
- End call by completing necessary actions to fulfill customer requests.
- Maintain strict confidentiality at all times and adhere to legislation and service guidelines on the use of data.
- Provide timely follow-up to client issues 100% of the time.
- Other duties as required.
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Suite Applications.
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within time constraints
- Working knowledge of PCs and strong keyboarding skills (min 20 wpm)
- Positive attitude and demonstrated ability to get along with others.
- Excellent command of English, professional telephone manner and literacy required.
- Must have flexibility and willingness to move between various shifts and must be available to work in a 24/7 Environment
- Previous experience with a loyalty program considered an asset
- Minimum of 6 months Customer Service experience
- Related experience in the food and/or retail industry would be an asset.
- Demonstrated passion for Customer satisfaction excellence and prior experience in an interactive customer service environment.
Credit and Criminal Background Check
High School Diploma is an asset
Why work for Millennium1 Solutions?
Millennium1 Solutions offers a competitive benefits package which includes the following: medical, dental, vision, disability, retirement savings with company match. As well as, paid vacation, Rewards and Recognition, performance bonuses, community involvement opportunities and much more!
Millennium 1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.