Position: Junior Recruiter
Position Status: 3 month contract – Full Time Hours
Hours of Work: Monday to Friday (core buisness hours)
Location: 2175 Robertson Road, Ottawa West
The Junior Recruiter will provide staffing support to operations unit. They will liaise with management teams and internal Human Resource practitioners with respect to staffing solutions. The sucessful candidate will be responsible for full cycle recruitment for entry-level customer service positions.
- Responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle process, including screening, interviewing, due diligence checks and presenting offers of employment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, HR practitioners and partners within the business units.
- Deliver recruitment services to internal business partners, including front-end analysis, panel interviewing, assessment, selection and feedback.
- Support best practices and the values of the Human Resources Profession.
- Mitigate hiring risks by ensuring adherence to due diligence.
- 1 year recent experience in recruitment (within the last 3 years), with a strong understanding of the full recruitment life cycle.
- Experience with high volume recruitment, preferably in a call centre.
- Experience following a systematic recruitment approach.
- Strong knowledge of Human Rights Legislation and Employment Equity Policies and Guidelines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to juggle competing priorities, manage a portfolio of over 20 vacancies concurrently, acknowledge all applicants and regularly communicate progress to hiring managers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Travel may be required
Special Requirements: This role requires a thorough criminal and credit check prior to commencing work.
We thank everyone for their interest, however only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Millennium1 Solutions is an equal opportunity employer.