Position: Bilingual Junior Recruiter
Position Status: Full Time
Hours of Work: Business Hours
Hourly Rate: $18.00
Department: Human Resources
Location: Robertson Road
The Junior Recruiter will provide staffing support to operations unit. They will liaise with line management and internal Human Resource practitioners with respect to staffing solutions. They should integrate a strong understanding of project management methodology to the Recruitment function.
- Responsible for the complete recruitment lifecycle process, including screening, interviewing, due diligence checks and presenting offers of employment.
- Develop and maintain excellent relationships with hiring managers, HR practitioners and partners within the business units.
- Deliver recruitment services to internal business partners, including front-end analysis, panel interviewing, assessment, selection and feedback
- Support best practices and the values of the Human Resources Profession.
- Mitigate hiring risks by ensuring adherence to due diligence.
- Strong Communication in both English and French, wirtten and oral
- 1 year experience in recruitment, with a strong understanding of the full recruitment life cycle.
- Experience with high volume recruitment, preferably in a call centre.
- Experience following a systematic recruitment approach.
- Strong knowledge of Human Rights Legislation and Employment Equity Policies and Guidelines.
- Demonstrated organizational skills to juggle competing priorities, manage a portfolio of over 20 vacancies concurrently, acknowledge all applicants and regularly communicate progress to hiring managers.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Travel may be required
Position Reports to: Talent Strategy and Project Implementation Specialist
Indeed - 8 months ago