Mill Street Brewery Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Great places
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  125 bermundsey rd13 September 2017
Mill st is a great place to work even if was only there through an agency loved every minute of working for them and the people who work there are also awesome
best place i ever worked at
Driver Helper (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON8 August 2017
working at mill street as a driver helper became my favorite place i ever worked at. a typical day at work would include going to delivery points such as bars, gold clubs, grocery stores etc. drivers are very fun to work with the and the people overall at the work place are friendly. going to places i never been to and especially the ride to these places is the most enjoyable part of the job. the hardest part of the job is moving a 160lb kegt down a flight of cramped stairs over and over again but its a good work out.
Very productive
Line Cook (Former Employee) –  Toronto, ON4 May 2017
Awesome establishment to work for, management is great, they treat everyone fairly and my team was just as great. I learned so much during my time there and I would highly recommend anyone looking to start a career in food to definitely apply to Mill street.
Pros
Very productive
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Mill Street Brewery. Our community is ready to answer.

Mill Street Brewery Reviews by Location