An exciting opportunity exists with the
Military Family Resource Child Care Centre
in Meaford for a Registered Early
Childhood Educator (RECE) or a Child and
Youth Worker. Responsible to the Child &
Youth Coordinator the individual will
develop and implement programs for
children of specific age groups, providing
quality care in a licensed facility.
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education
- Registered and in good standing with the College of Early Childhood Educators
- Valid First Aid & CPR Certification
- Valid Police Check (within the last 6months)
- Exceptional Interpersonal skills, including
the ability to be sensitive and relate to
both children and adults
- Working knowledge of the Day NurseryAct
- Understanding of the military lifestyle
Please submit resumes no later than
16 September 2013
We thank those who apply, however only
successful candidates will be contacted.
The Military Family Resource Centre Meaford (MFRC) is a registered non-profit, charitable organization that supports and enhances the health...