Level 1 Technical Support Representative
Milano Software is seeking dedicated and motivated employees looking for a career in technical support and customer service for point of sale software. Milano Software is a respected software company with over 3500 clients in North America and experiencing double digit growth. Milano Software's clientele consist of Salon's, Spa's, Medi Spa's, Retailers, and other point of sale environments. The support representative would be the first point of contact for any questions or queries regarding the software. Milano Software currently has openings for day and evening shifts.
- Front line support via telephone and email
- Troubleshooting a wide array of technical issues that customers have with their software
- Provide training and advice to the client on how to best use the software to suit their business needs
- Creation and management of support documentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in the English language
- Ability to work well with a team, in a fast paced environment
- Some experience with basic Windows networking, such as File Sharing and Networking
- Ability to work on your own and follow instruction from supervisors and senior colleagues
- Ability to multitask and meet specific goals
- Ability to analyze reports and figure out differences from simple calculations
Nice to Haves:
- Past call center experience
- Experience with FTP, IIS, SMTP, and DNS
- Experience with SQL
- Experience with routers and port forwarding
- French writing and verbal skills
The customer support department in Milano Software takes, on average, 70 -- 120 calls a day. As a level 1 support representative, you would be responsible for keeping client satisfaction high by providing excellent customer service on a consistent basis. The team is friendly and laid back and there are always projects and opportunities to grow your technical skills.
Salary Range: $29K - $32K depending on skillset and past experience
Hours/Shifts: Typical shifts are 9AM - 5PM, 10AM - 6PM, 11AM - 7PM. There is also an evening shift (2PM - 10PM) that you may be responsible for if a staff member calls in sick.
You would also be responsible for working Saturdays on a rotation basis (approximately one Saturday a month).