Hello all! We are a new Montreal based startup and are looking for an electrical engineer to join our group. At first, the position would be on a contract basis. But we are also considering for full time as well. The ideal person has a great deal of enthusiasm, has a big interest in emerging technologies, and is a strong critical thinker.
- CONSUMER PRODUCT DESIGN EXPERIENCE IS A MUST!
- Bachelor's degree electrical engineering or related field
- Minimum 7+ years' experience in an electrical engineering role developing consumer products
- Knowledge of several 8/16/32 bit microcontroller families
- Experience implementing industry standard wireless communication solutions (eg., Bluetooth, Zigbee)
- Experience evaluating and integrating a variety of sensor technologies
- Knowledge of power management techniques
- Experience creating schematics and PCB layouts
- MUST be able to demonstrate hands-on electronics prototyping experience
- Experience with debugging tools such as oscilloscopes and spectrum analyzers
- Demonstrated ability to provide accurate work estimates and keep a project on schedule
- Ability to design and document work-product
- Understanding of embedded systems fundamentals
- Experience developing Bluetooth Low Energy products is a big plus
- Experience developing USB connected products is a plus
- Experience in ultra-low-power design and development
Indeed - 15 months ago
Mighty Cast redefines the play experience in a connected mobile world. Through its patent pending technology and proprietary platform, the...