Permanent Position, Calgary, AB and surrounding area
The successful candidate will be responsible for delivering high quality product and sales training covering our line-up of products. The Product Trainer thrives in delivering consistent training according to materials and guidelines set forth by the training department and is experienced in providing instructor- led training to both small and large groups.
A well organized, flexible individual who has experience with product and sales training as well as the following:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- Prior business training experience and/or education background
- Excellent Communication skills
- Self motivated and detail oriented
- Flexible – must be able to work evenings and weekends as required
- Strong computer skills, including Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Team Player
- Ability to travel and valid driver’s license
We offer a competitive salary plus bonuses and car allowance, full benefits and company paid RRSP plan.
Please send your resume and salary expectations to The Human Resources Department.
We appreciate your response; however, only candidates under consideration will be contacted.
92% of Miele employees polled in 2014 Hay Group Survey say “I am proud to work for Miele.”
Since 1899, Miele has remained a family owned...