Midwest Property Management

Midwest Property Management Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
very good company to woork for really enjoyed it
Site Manager (Former Employee), Edmonton, ABJuly 3, 2012
Pros: worked monday to friday
Cons: travling
come to work walked the site managed any emergencies from the night before. managed on going renovations to suites, contractors, overseen all maintenace requests, showing of suites. I enjoyed meeting new people,
Manager (Former Employee), Peoria, ILAugust 5, 2013
Great company to work for. Lot of good people work there and was very productive and abel to keep things in budget and on time.
Great work environment. I work with a stong Director of Ops and have a strong work base.
Property Manager (Current Employee), Godfrey, ILOctober 8, 2012
Pros: solid income
Cons: 24/7
A typical day of work consists of returning phone calls, conference calls, working on my budget, making bank deposits, selling units to new and prospective tenants.

I have a learned a lot of new things working in this type of environment such as flexibility, negotiation, can do attitude and the ability to have a stonger multi-tasking functionality.

I – more... have a can do mindset and love strong challenges that this job has to offer. The hardest part of my job is not being able to help everyone that I come in contact with but knowing that you can not help everyone does not make you helpless but gives you the advantage to tell them how they may help themself.

The most enjoyable part of my job is the flexibility to be in control of my time and what it offers me and my family. – less