Midwest Caissons Inc.
Want to join a family owned and operated company, where you will be seen as an individual and not just another number? Midwest Caissons Inc. takes pride in creating a great place to work by providing an environment that fosters success and development. We encourage teamwork and benefit from the success of our people. Midwest Caissons has been in operation for over 10 years and is a foundation piling company with 10 foundation drilling machines in our fleet and is quickly growing.
- As the Receptionist for Midwest Caissons you will act as a liaison between contractors and all necessary suppliers on a daily basis. You will be responsible for providing secretarial, clerical and administrative support in order to ensure that company services are provided in an effective and efficient manner.
The successful candidate will be organized, detail-oriented and able to multi-task in a fast paced environment. They will also have a friendly, out-going personality and a pleasant phone demeanor.
- Receive, direct and relay telephone messages and fax messages
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
- Develop and maintain a current and accurate filing system
- Monitor the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Provide mail support: deal with couriers and the post office, stamp and sort incoming mail, mail outs for departments as required, sort rig books and distribute daily to appropriate locations
- Post and reconcile MasterCard receipts
- Make up/ Create job files
- Record incoming cheques and pay job supplies
- Hold back applications
- Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations
- Working knowledge of Simply Accounting is a MUST
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- 2-3 years experience in an office setting
- Accurate typing and data entry skills
- If you are interested in the Receptionist position please contact by E-Mail
Indeed - 20 months ago