ESL Instructor, English Teacher up to $48000 per year immediate interview, Jeddah
We are looking to recruit over 30 ESL Male Instructor to Saudi Arabia, Jeddah in one of the largest institution in the kingdom
To start work in Aug 2013 interview are taking place now.
ESL Instructor, English Teacher to start as soon as possible Saudi Arabia, Jeddah Nationality preferred (UK-USA-Canada-South Africa-Australia) ONLY !!!! as the institute have visas for those countries only
The English Foundation Levels have been designed to bridge the gap between purely academic English and job-related language by providing trainees with a sound grasp of the basics of modern communicative English. They provide a thorough introduction to task-based communicative activities pertaining to discussions, machinery operation, catalogues and manual reading, PMI’s and work orders.
1. Teach a maximum of 30 contact hours per week. The daily core schedule hours are: 8am - 3pm (Saturday to Wednesday). As needed, carry out additional teaching or other assignments on Thursdays.
2. Assist in the administration of written and oral tests.
3. Mark and record students’ work where and when necessary.
4. Attend staff meetings when held. Participate in teacher training and development workshops in
addition to syllabus and courses development.
5. Keep a daily record of attendance.
6. Prepare materials for lessons in an organized and timely fashion.
7. Carry out any other professional duties assigned by the General Manager and immediate
i. Education, Certifications and Work Related Experience
1. One of the following:
a. A first degree with an MA in TEFL/TESOL or Applied Linguistics or a one- year, full-time postgraduate Diploma in TEFL/TESL.
b. A first degree with basic postgraduate qualifications in TESOL (e.g. RSA/UCLES DELTA or Dip TEFLA).
c. A bachelor degree CELTA.
2. A minimum of One year relevant experience.
3. Native English Speaker is a must
4. Nationality preferred (UK-USA-Canada-South Africa-Australia)
All staff are expected to
1. Exhibit at all times respect for the culture and heritage ofSaudi Arabia.
2. Adopt proper and culturally acceptable attire in front of students at premises and in public areas.
3. Refrain from using abusive or profane language, or from referring to any subject culturally sensitive to, or in front of, students or in public.
4. Treat all staff members with respect.
5. Observe and comply with all Saudi Arabian laws, ordinances, customs, traditions and culturally accepted practices.
ii. Technical Competencies
1. Possesses strong oral and written communication skills.
2. Possesses computer skills.
3. Works independently with little direct supervision.
4. Works as part of a team.
5. Accepts responsibility and is self-motivated.
6. Demonstrates strong work ethic to achieve academic goals.
7. Displays effective multi-tasking and time management skills.
iii. Compensation package
1. package up to $48000 US Dollars depending on qualifications and experience (tax free)
2. Annual return air ticket to home country
3. Free Accommodation or housing allowance
4. Health insurance
5. Local Transportation allowance
6. Vacation: Annual paid vacation in addition to the Saudi national holidays
7. Family status if needed.
Start date is August 2013 Interviewing has started this week so please contact us as soon as possible you need to apply immediately so we can get you in the list Speak to you soon please feel free to contact me if you need any more information