Our Customer Service Representatives provide direct point of contact with customers in a manner that creates a trusting relationship thereby promoting customer retention and loyalty. They handle payment transactions, and maintain a positive image for Midas. Must have the ability to proactively explain to customers the service needs necessary for their vehicle, and the ability to utilize point-of–sale software to generate estimates and invoices is critical in order to be successful in this role.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Superior ability to positively relate and communicate with customers, including outstanding telephone skills.
- Knowledge in automotive repair in order to explain services to customers.
- Experience in implementing product and service promotions.
- Mathematical skills are necessary for creation of estimates and billing.
- Assist shop management in maintaining appropriate inventory levels, including the purchase of parts and materials.
- Previous experience with point-of-sale software.
Indeed - 11 months ago
copy to clipboard -