Microsoft

Microsoft Employer Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
Past experience
Sr Consultant (Current Employee), Gainesville, VASeptember 2, 2014
Pros: learning new tecnologies
Cons: no work life balance
The work I have done in the past has helped companies create and Implement their Information Technology road map enabling them to focus on what they provide or sell as a company .
Excellent place to Work
Test Manager (Former Employee), Hyderabad, APSeptember 2, 2014
Excellent place to Work. Very good learning, excellent employee benefits, a great work culture.
Fun place to work in, exciting line of products
Operations Risk Manager, ECO IT (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 1, 2014
Benefits of working at Microsoft are simple, its a trusted brand worldwide, lots of culture and amazing training programs.
i like this page and job
Designer (Current Employee), ARAugust 29, 2014
Pros: fruit
Cons: no
nothing i like this job and site for computer designer and photographic and capture
Productive Environment, Great Learning Environment
Senior Solutions Architect (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 28, 2014
Pros: good breaks
Cons: very hard work
Long Days
Great Learning Environment
Good Management
Great People To Work With
Many Deadlines To Complete Work
Great
Financial Analyst III (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 27, 2014
Nice Company to work for overall. Organized and great to atmosphere.
Microsoft
Principle Solution Architect (Former Employee), United StatesAugust 27, 2014
Microsoft was a great experience and helped me built my knowledge and my leadership skills and understanding of global business..
Voted Best Place to Work 2014
Business Administrator LCA/Marketing (Current Employee), Cambridge, MAAugust 27, 2014
Fun energetic environment with people from all walks of life.
Microsoft is a Great Place to Work
SAP Development Lead (Current Employee), Hyderabad, IndiaAugust 27, 2014
Pros: great work life balance and great learning
Cons: too much of collaboration
I would not like to leave Microsoft but since I recently got a Canadian PR visa, I am looking for jobs in Canada
Lot's of opportunities to grow
Anonymous (Current Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 26, 2014
Pros: free drinks; flexible work hours
I've spent many years at Microsoft and have a great deal of gratitude for the personal and professional growth I've experienced over the years. The culture is competitive and that got both good and bad attributes to it.
accurate Performance management
Consultant (Former Employee), SENEGALAugust 26, 2014
challenges that really impact community, either puiblic or private environnement.
Microsoft is a very good company.
Research Engineer - Global Escalations (Former Employee), IndiaAugust 25, 2014
Very flexible company with great learning and good people.
Flexible fostered analytical thinking
Technical Project Manager (Former Employee), Burlington, MAAugust 25, 2014
A comfortable work environment, coworkers encouraged new ideas as well as upper management
Flexible hours and a very welcoming environment
Work hard, customer focused, driven for success, how can I enable my Executives to be successful?
Administrative Assistant to the General Manager (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 23, 2014
Pros: work hard/play hard mentality. we all get it done together for a win/win.
Cons: it's a challenge to schedule time off, but my executives have all endorsed time off and it is indeed enjoyed.
Each day is driven by the Executives calendar. I plan an entire fiscal year mapping to his/her Managers' Rhythm of the Business calendar. I schedule the Executives' calendar a year out and more to include typical meetings. This includes all of the work-back meetings to prep with Directs, to ensure no surprises or fire drills. We team together to ensure – more... the success of our Executive.

We work hard and play hard, to accommodate different work-styles and the work/life balance each person's schedule requires. From am to post work, to during work hours: 1) Brownbag meetings; 2) Morale events; 3) All Hands meetings, where our attendance includes global team members; 4) Mentor meetings; 5) Key Management meetings and work-back meetings so that there is significant work time blocked to hold these annual/semi-annual review meetings.

The most challenging job, where it happens at every company, is managing space. This is while ensuring seniority dates and manager requirements are respected and adhered to.
I've managed moves from 40-800 people, from 5 buildings into one building, and scheduled 6 months to a year out. Each move has been a success.

The most enjoyable part of my job is have my Executive and Team successful all up. Everyone loves coming to work and at the end of the day, everyone is a successful contributor and they feel a part of a work family. – less
Very customer focused
Senior Technical Account Manager (Former Employee), Al Khobar, S04August 23, 2014
Pros: focued on customer
Cons: worklife balance
Being Technical Account Manager/ Service Delivery manager, the key responsibility is to look after all customer day to day technical support and operation issue. TAM is owning the healthness of customer environment. Looking to help customer to accelerate the deployement of MS technologies and achive productive use of on-premise technologies.
Intelligent people but have to deal with politics
Business Analyst Manager (Former Employee), Seattle, WAAugust 21, 2014
People are very intelligent. However, lots of politics in this company.
great team
Project Coordinator (Former Employee), Redmond, WAAugust 21, 2014
GPG is a great place to be. There are opportunities everywhere to learn. Lots of opoortunity for job advancement.
Loved what i did
SOFTWARE DEVELOPER ENGINEER IN TEST (Current Employee), RedmondAugust 19, 2014
Great place to work, unless they lay you off.

I had a lot of fun making a difference in the daily lives of billions of people through my test work on Windows.
Great company to work for and great pay
Sales Assistant (Former Employee), Century City, CAAugust 19, 2014
Pros: uniform is great, management is great, pay and benefits are great
Cons: none that i can think of
Overall I would have to say this has been the best company I've worked for thus far. Can't think of anything negative to say just positive.
good
Programmer/ Data Analyst, Bing Group (Former Employee), 北京市, C22August 19, 2014
challenging job
nice colleagues
various activities
cooperation

About Microsoft

Microsoft Corporation India Private Limited is a subsidiary of US software giant Microsoft Corporation headquartered in New Delhi. – Read more