Pros: great team, interactive environment, cutting edge technology
Cons: unfair treatment of contractors
• Managing relationships with over a dozen partners exclusively to Microsoft products. With also developing many new partners in the process.
• Managing the concept placement and designs of different products. This includes; product testing, art concepts, branding, product placement, and forecasting. All products in my ownership have had 100% successful – more... launch dates.
• Managing all royalty reporting from all partners. Also communicating forecasting, coordinating QBR, roadmaps, contracts, special projects, and future growth ideas.
• Managing legal contracts and amendments pertaining to branding, technical requirements, & License Agreements. Update all documentation our partners would need.
• Leading projects & managing other teams to complete projects on time. – less