The Solution Sales Professional (SSP) Dynamics CRM is responsible to qualify, accelerate and close Dynamics CRM deals where direct MS involvement in the sales cycle is required by the Partner and/or Customer. They help to increase our ability to win the deal through their direct engagement. They are “sales experts” and drive the sales cycle forward at all stages through their deep understanding of value-based solution selling to the BDM. This helps increase our win rate and also add net new deals to the pipeline. For the CRM SSP a critical function is to build tight segment alignment with EPG and to work closely with the ATU to ensure they are uncovering CRM opportunities.
The SSP Dynamics CRM role adds value by:
1. Adds value to customers by understanding the pains and opportunities to be addressed within their specific business and linking Dynamics CRM solutions to solving their business pains.
2. Adds value to partners through their high level of sales acumen, connection to the ATUs, and the ability to skillfully manage a complex sales cycle. They are an added resource on a deal, assisting partners particularly when a customer demands direct MS involvement.
3. They also add value by their ability to uncover opportunities in larger accounts where partners may not be able to gain access to customers, and in this way they help drive net new opportunities to the pipeline.
The SSP Dynamics CRM role is unique in:
1. Its in-depth knowledge of targeted customers’ Line of Business decision-makers (VPs of Sales, Operations, HR, Marketing, etc.), the business applications they use the challenges they face with these applications.
2. Its focus on sales excellence and ability to skillfully manage a business applications sale to a business executive.
3. Its ability to leverage a core set of partners and their Dynamics CRM add-ons and/or implementation expertise into a business value solution for specific customers.
4. Their knowledge of selected industry value chains, how Dynamics CRM solutions solve business problems specific to that value chain, other MS customers in the same industry with similar business problems, and the core set of partners for that industry.
5. Their integration and tight connect to the ATUs as a way to uncover CRM opportunities within the MS managed account list.
Key responsibilities include:
Perform market analysis to determine which industries have a strong presence in the region, and to understand the potential customer base for Dynamics CRM solutions.
Attend EPG and Corp accounts Account / Territory planning sessions. Define accounts have potential to purchase Dynamics solutions.
Map partner industry/vertical solutions to define what partner solutions are available to support their market opportunity.
Following the “Dynamics Depth Sales Process” to ensure deals meet the accepted “exit criteria” before advancing them to the next stage of the sales cycle.
Ensure deals are properly entered and maintained in GSX/CRM.
Develop a 3x pipeline to support quota attainment.
Achieve quarterly and yearly depth sales targets.
Manage deals with sales excellence, adhering strictly to the sales stage exit criteria, and making full use of the sales tools, and resources available from MS and Partners.
Pull together an effective v-team and provide leadership throughout sales engagement.
Complete Opportunity Plans with Partners on top deals and orchestrate regular “opportunity reviews” with extended sales team to refine sales and competitive strategy.
Build strong executive level and business relationships within accounts.
Work with customers on both formal and informal reference relationships and plans.
8-10 years of experience in solution sales of business applications, preferably CRM (especially in highly complex environments)
Excellent knowledge about value propositions of competitive solutions
Good partner network
Proven ability to develop and present visions, strategies and value propositions for migrating to new business solutions - especially to a business decision maker
Excellent presentation and communication skills also on senior management level
Great contributor for developing account strategies
Trained in advanced solution selling processes (eg. Miller Heiman, Spin, MSSP, Negotiation Skills training, etc.)
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer and supports workforce diversity. Join an international work environment that is characterized by flexibility, an informal atmosphere, and a fast pace. We offer competitive pay and a wide range of benefits. Microsoft acknowledges your performance by investing in your health and financial future and by ensuring your work-life-balance