Microserve Employee Review

My time in Microserve was an excellent experience through meeting new challenges and working with some great co workers. T
Team Lead, Hardware/Software Technician (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada9 January 2013
A general day would consist of Picking up Hardware equipment, meeting staff with schedule of the days work ie computer installations/troubleshooting, site details with locations/contacts and any additional tasks.

On arriving on site i am responsible for meeting with site contact and briefing them on the job in hand and creating a work plan which can work well with the current staff. My team will then deployment new computers, adding software, connecting any peripheral devices and making sure client is happy when the job is complete. Most days we will have special requests to add Printers, extra Monitors, network config and training for the user.

I was hired ad hardware technician and was promoted to a Team Lead withing 5 months. I enjoyed working with some great all rounded working colleagues and learned alot in my experience.
Pros
company vehicle, travel expenses
Cons
40 hour weeks

Other Microserve Employee Reviews

Fun workplace
Technical Support (Former Employee) –  National Capital Region8 November 2017
This company is very good in dealing with employees. The process specially in techology is awesome. Team building is fun and full of activities. I learned hows the teamwork is workin in a group.
rebuilding their purpose
Enterprise Accounts Manager (Former Employee) –  Victoria, BC25 October 2017
this company is competing for IT hardware software sales against huge businesses and losing with nearly no margin. push towards services but running like a home business and shy to spend and commit.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Microserve. Our community is ready to answer.