Microserve requires a System Administrator/Help Desk Technician for their team in Vancouver, BC. This is a full time role where you will be responsible for providing technical support offsite. The ideal candidate will be a self-starter who can work well on their own and within a team, you are detail oriented and love working with people.
- Provide support via phone, email and in person to assist people with their use of Information Technology. (this includes hardware, software, operating systems and system administration)
- Provide IT operations support for servers, network switches, firewalls and other computer equipment
- Provide IT business and application support services for projects and special requests
- Graduate of a business oriented IT program from BCIT, Douglas, or equivalent diploma
- MS certification or working experience with MS Windows Server, MS Windows 7, MS Exchange
- MS certification or working experience with MS Active Directory
- MS certification or working experience with MS SQL and Visual Studio.Net
- MS certification or working experience with MS Office 2007, 2010 and/or 2013
- A+ certification or working experience with computer assembly, repair and configuration
- Network+ certification or working experience with network switches and firewalls
- Excellent written and oral communications skills
- Proven ability to multi-task
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...