Microserve is looking for Service Technicians to join our team in Nanaimo, Penticton and Kamloops, BC. The successful candidate will be responsible for responding to technical service calls for multiple client sites in the region. They should have hardware skills to support Windows desktops, laptops, printers, and other devices and will have working knowledge of MS Office and Windows operating systems. Preference will be given to individuals available for travel in the region.
How to Apply:
http://www.microserve.ca/careers/postings.aspx click Service Technicians Saanichton
- Software and network configuration and troubleshooting
- Delivery of technical services to end user customers in desktop, laptop and printer hardware
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Effective and timely use of call management and reporting tools
- Maintain high customer satisfaction through clear spoken and written communication
- Support other departments as necessary, depending on workload
- 1 year of related experience in an enterprise/business IT environment
- Knowledge of software installation and troubleshooting in a Windows environment
- Experience in PC assembly or repair
- CompTIA A+ Certification (or similar)desired
- Vendor-specific hardware certification considered an asset
- Excellent customer service skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team setting or individually
- Must have valid BC driver's license and own vehicle
- Must be able to work Monday to Friday 8:30am -- 5:00pm
- Must be able to lift printers (up to 50 lbs.) and move boxes
- This role requires a criminal history background check
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 25 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta,...