Microserve is looking for a Service Delivery Coordinator for their office in Burnaby, BC. As Service Delivery Coordinator you will be responsible for coordinating client service offerings and be responsible for project management. You will take part in each stage of the Technology Lifecycle which involves Procurement, Warehousing, Configuration, Asset Management and Tracking, Deployment, Training, On-site and Depot Repair, Move-Add-Change, and Disposal Services.The successful candidate will know Microserve internal processes and work with management to implement new best practices.
- Act as the primary point of contact for our Client Managers and their Senior Technical staff
- Act as an escalation point of contact for internal employees and external clients to resolve technical, financial and procedural escalations
- Identify and report root cause of incidents
- Identify process improvement opportunities
- Document internal process flows and procedures - ensure technical information is documented and centrally available to technicians
- Respond to requests for information
- Provide input on and direct technician assignments and daily activities
- Post-Secondary education in a relevant field or equivalent relevant experience
- IT Project Management certifications or IT Project Management experience
- Experience working in IT industry in a Service Management/Coordination role
- Strong data management and MS Excel skills
- In depth desktop software and hardware knowledge, including desktop and laptop repair/ assembly
- Printer repair or configuration experience
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to direct internal departments and manage relationships with external stakeholders
- Strong networking skills to build contacts within large enterprise environments and use those contacts to continually improve Microserve's services
- Relevant IT Certifications considered an asset
- An understanding of ITIL best practices; ITIL certification considered an asset
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
With over 25 years of experience, Microserve is a clear market leader in the delivery of a wide range of IT solutions and services to...