Microserve is looking for an Inside Sales Representative to join our team in Burnaby, BC. As an Inside Sales Rep you will work with Microserve Account Executives and clients to support and recommend the best technology solution for their requirements, including a combination of client devices, peripherals and infrastructure products (hardware, software and services). The Inside Sales Representative will also provide clients with pricing and availability information, place and track orders, keep clients updated on the status of all orders, and follow up post-delivery to ensure customer satisfaction.
How to apply:
http://www.microserve.ca/careers/postings.aspx click Inside Sales Representative Burnaby
- Position and sell Microserve's full range of IT solutions and services to new and existing clients either independently or as part of a larger account team
- Collaboratively work with Account Executives and Services for client opportunities
- Identify and leverage manufacture and supplier resources to help facilitate customer requirements
- Follow up on leads and client inquiries
- Gather information on client business requirements in order to propose best-fit technology solutions
- Research and understand technology solution and product options
- Maintain a strong understanding of vendor pricing programs
- Select the best-fit products for IT infrastructure solutions, including creating and validating solution configurations
- Produce and present quotes and proposals to clients
- Respond to client RFQs and other types of procurement requests independently or as part of a larger response team
- Follow up with client in order to complete sale and ensure successful delivery
- Participate in call-based and other marketing or lead generation campaigns as required
- Complete manufacturer sales training and certifications as requested
- Maintain ongoing relationships and look for opportunities to grow relationships with assigned accounts
- 5+ years business to business sales experience is required with exposure to all phases in the sales process is strongly preferred
- Experience in the sale of IT related solutions specifically is preferred
- Relevant post-secondary education is highly desirable
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently in a self-directed manner as well as within a team
- High degree of professionalism
- Experience working in the IT industry is an asset
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office is a requirement
- Technical skills including capability to do light configurations of servers and PC's
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta, Microserve is a market leader in our industry. Microserve is a flexible and dynamic organization that encourages and rewards hard work, initiative, and out-of-the-box thinking. We pride ourselves on consistently providing high quality service to our clients and are always looking for talented IT professionals for contract, permanent and project-based positions.
Microserve offers competitive compensation, benefits, paid vacation, and educational subsidies. Microserve also provides IT professionals with the opportunity for rewarding and stimulating careers and offers a friendly work environment.
Microserve is an IT Solutions Provider with over 20 years of experience. A Canadian organization with coverage across BC and Alberta,...