Microquest Inc., an Edmonton-based software development company, is searching for an experienced software developer to join our elite team. If you’re interested in working with cutting-edge tools like .NET 4.5, jQuery, and mobile app development, and want to apply these technologies to the healthcare industry, we want you.
- Extensive experience with Object-Oriented Programming concepts.
- Deep understanding of pointers, stacks, heaps, etc.
- Incredible knowledge of SQL queries and relational databases.
- Detail-oriented with a touch of OCD.
- Self-motivated, willing to take initiative, and always looking for new tasks.
- Great sense of humor.
- PowerBuilder development experience.
- Knowledge of ASP .NET (C#), including ASP .NET AJAX and WCF Web Services.
- iOS/Android/Windows Phone app development knowledge.
- Experience with Agile Development practices.
- A large knowledge of pop culture
- A Competitive salary
- A Comprehensive benefits plan for you and your family
- Casual atmosphere
- Flexible hours
This is a permanent, full-time position with Microquest Inc., an ISO 13485:2003 certified company, and developers of the Healthquest EMR system, in use at over 400 clinics throughout Alberta. Please include a resume and cover letter with your application. Selected applicants will be contacted for an interview.