Microland Employee Reviews

• Salary/Benefits
To seek a challenging position in incident management and enable me to continue to work in a fast paced ITSM environment, leveraging my ITIL knowledge
Senior Administrator - EUS (Current Employee), BangaloreJuly 8, 2014
a typical day at work
Every day is typical with new issues and challenges at work

what you learned
In the current organization I learnt lot how to manage P1 and P2 calls and taking ownership of incidents,coordinating with various team and handling incident at pressure

management
Management full support and will be ready to train us if we want to update our self with new technologies

your co-workers
Full Supportive at all the time

the hardest part of the job
Night Shifts

the most enjoyable part of the job
When I see appreciation mails from clients and when I complete task with in given SLA
Productive and fun work place with lots to learn
Technical support representative (Former Employee), bangloreJuly 27, 2012
Pros: free coupons
Cons: long hours for sure
Respected Sir/Madam,
i would like to share the most enjoyable part of the job while working with Microland was that , the company gave us enough freedom on implementing new ideas which lead the way of working more enjoyable.The idea was to help each other . If a team member is facing any problem regarding work, than any other team member needs to help him. And this whole improvement was watched by our seniors and end of the month the person who not only performed as an individual also as team player was awarded.
Productive and Fun Work Place
Senior Executive (Current Employee), Pune, MHAugust 12, 2013
Pros: growth is directly proportional to the amount of quality of your work
Cons: you will not understand cons till the time you join :)
A typical day at work will help you learn Technical skils and how to manage work and your co-workers. The hardest part of the job is to cope up the process, you have to be on your foot everytime if you want to learn. The most enjoyable part of the job is your growth and increase in knowledge and respect day by day.
CRO (Customer Response Officer) (Former Employee), BangaloreDecember 17, 2014
in-depth IT Experience with technical and organizational skills that balance work, team support and ad-hoc responsibilities in a timely and professional manner. Possessing excellent management skills and having the ability to work with the minimum of supervision whilst leading a team of twelve or more. Having a proven ability to lead by example, consistently shown top performance, improve best practices and organise time efficiently.
Participated in Process wise cricket league
Network & Security Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore,KarnatakaDecember 8, 2014
Pros: free pizza destribution at the time of football world cup.
Cons: waiting vendors to come on the floor.
Configuration of Cisco ASA firewall.
How to implement Prefix-list with route-map.
Manage when Avaya's server down.
Very talented and cooperative.
Troubleshooting the outage of whole Avaya phones down.
Got appreciation when updated of patches at the front of seniors.
My 1st job
Technical Support Representative (Former Employee), Bangalore, KADecember 6, 2013
This was my 1st job were my career begun which is very close to my heart.I learn a lot after years off only books & exam had an hands on experience. It was fantastic working here were I learnt about many thing & which was one of the main companies which lead my interst into networking & lead me to do my CCNA in Niit
Productive & Fun Work place
EUS ENGINEER (Current Employee), ChennaiJune 26, 2012
My day normally starts off by 1) Checking mails 2) Checking incident Que and prioritizing. I have learned lot of advanced Technologies. About management its a very good team management. My co-workers are very kind and friendly. There is no hardest part in my profession. The enjoyable part of the job is customer satisfaction.
Productive and Fun filled work place
Senior Technical Support Engineer (Current Employee), Bangalore, KASeptember 15, 2013
Pros: free and continues training
Cons: short breaks, tight window.
Day at work is busy and rapid, Learned how Waste Management functions and the applications used within the organisation is over 300+. Everyday has been a new learning adding on my my knowledge.

Enjoy being a Contractor with Waste Management, USA.
Every day was a learning day in Microland
ASSOCIATE Software Engineer (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 15, 2015
was surrounded by excellent people. Ready to help and me me learn the technologies.
It was fun and totally a new and enriching experience with microland.
When after struggling for long hours a particular code is successful. That moment always has been most enjoyable part.
planned work and executed effectively
Associate Executive NOC (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 13, 2013
Pros: cabs
Cons: night shifts
Work is to be enjoyed . The more interest towards a job , the more the output. Any job has its own risks initially, no job comes easy . A man can climb the ladder not only with this hardwork and potential, Interst matters the most..
Good place to learn
Senior Executive - Bridge Operations (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJune 18, 2014
Pros: technically good set of professionals
Cons: na
If you are a technology geek and would like to grow on the lines of technology alone, This company is just right as it gives ample opportunities for the candidates to learn, grow and move up the ladder technically.
To provide defect free quality services to the organization working into. Seeking a challenging career that provides a highly motivated, progressive a
Desktop+Network Support Engineer (Current Employee), Mumbai, MHDecember 23, 2013
Over 6 years of experience in IT/Service Industry in the key areas like Hardware Troubleshooting, Networking Development & Customer Management.
Good Platform for learning
Senior Process Analyst (Current Employee), BangaloreSeptember 27, 2015
We get a good platform to learn.
but at the same time leave policy is stringent, so need to adjust to the policies.

Good environment!! specially a learning platform for fresher.

Every Friday they have team activity, good for enhancement of interpersonal skills and team building
bad and worst company
disregard from microland (Former Employee), bangaloreAugust 27, 2014
Pros: calls for interviews
Cons: sucks freshers time and money and other s $
They always ask high end profile knowledge from freshers which really sure sucks down to their work habit.very rude and abscure attitude towards every fresher the HR fuccks! !
Face pace environment
Windows 7 Migration Administrator (Current Employee), Winston-Salem, NCApril 21, 2014
Pros: travel and meal expense.
I enjoy this fast pace work environment. The most enjoyable part of the job is that there is so much to learn from doing migrations. I am able to increase my skill set.
Fun Workplace
Senior Manager, Information Systems (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAFebruary 25, 2015
Fun place to work and everyday is a productive day.

I have learned to manage people at different level with different skills.

I had a fantastic team of 4, who never failed to meet the deadlines.
Senior Administrator (Former Employee), bangaloreApril 14, 2014
It was a nice to work with Microland as the work life balance was experienced very well....

Management was ok.

Co-workers were really good.

spend some leisure time by playing carrom & Table tennis....
N A
Techincal Specialist - Microland (Current Employee), Bangalore, KAMay 29, 2012
Pros: n a
Cons: n a
1. Usually supporting multiple clients from UK.
2. Flexible in shift timings
3. Typical day will be lot of calls from application team requesting information/doing upgrades/refreshes.
good
Business Development Executive (Current Employee), BangaloreFebruary 26, 2015
Pros: learning
Cons: salary
good place to start off the career, i am enjoying my work here. thanks a lot Microland for choosing me, salary is the only concern
For college hires
Senior Network Engg (Former Employee), Bangalore, KAJuly 5, 2014
Great place to start but not to stick on. Freshers out of college can gain more but its not the place for someone experienced in the field.