As a Shipper/Receiver you will prepare and fill orders from our warehouse and receive supplies. This position is also one of facility support. In this role you perform a variety of maintenance activities and repairs to the facility.
- Assembles orders and prepares them for shipment
- Receives materials and supplies and examines deliveries for damage or discrepancies with purchase orders or manifests.
- Records shipments and deliveries out of/into inventory.
- Monitors inventory of shipping, receiving, packaging and preservation supplies and orders replacements as necessary to ensure requirements are met.
- Responds to requests for repair in a timely manner.
- Performs regular facility inspections using a pre-established checklist to detect needed repairs to the facility and documents observations.
- Performs minor electrical, plumbing, equipment and structural repairs.
Knowledge, Skills and Education
- Secondary School diploma or equivalent
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work independently
- Computer literate
- General knowledge of electrical, plumbing and carpentry an asset.
- 1-2 years relevant experience preferred
Indeed - 16 months ago