More like a collection of small companies under one big roof
Order Desk Specialist (Current Employee) – Vaughan – May 20, 2015
- Good work/life balance (8:30am-5pm). Rarely have to stay late and if you do, overtime pay is provided
- Many nice ppl who work at the Company, including the owners
- Steady work ( decent job security )
- Easy work (sometimes a Con). A place where you can take your hour lunch and 15 breaks on a daily basis
- Laid back/casual attitude and dress code.
- Zero chance for advancement (and they tend to advance the wrong ppl). No internal postings or HR department, which is shocking for a company of this size
- Repetitive work. Not what you would call exciting
- Managers who are under-qualified and do very little to impress unless you are friends or family (nepotism is a HUGE problem)
- Little incentive for you to work hard. Employees are given the same/small cost of living increase, regardless of performance.