MicroAge, your trusted business technology partner, is looking for a Field Support Technician that is self-motivated and disciplined, and can consistently meet required response, service, and resolution times. If you have strong technical skills combined with at least a year hands-on experience and are familiar with PC installation, repair and/or help desk experience, MicroAge is looking for YOU! MicroAge offers competitive starting wages and benefits (starting wage is based on your education and previous work experience).
- A+ is required, major OEM desktop/laptop certification ideal (such as HP, Lenovo and Toshiba desktop and notebook certification)
- Minimum 1 year experience in troubleshooting, servicing and repairing computing hardware and software (notebooks, desktops, servers, printers)
- Reliable, works independently and successfully manage/schedule workload
- Professional, excellent customer relation skills is mandatory
- Team player with the ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Technically competent
MicroAge will only contact applicants selected for an interview. We sincerely thank all applicants for their interest in MicroAge.
Indeed - 10 months ago
copy to clipboard -