We are an established company with over 25 years of experience in the distribution of industrial control, monitoring and instrumentation products in Western Canada. Our mission is to provide our customers with leading edge products and unparalleled customer support. With this mindset, our company has a reputation of excellence in customer service and we are leading the way to continue to expand our business into the future.
We Need You!
We are looking for a hard working individual with the skills and experience required to support our materials team in meeting our goal of 100% on time delivery of customer product. Seize this unique opportunity to work with a team of professionals committed to promoting safety in the oil and gas industry by sending us your resume today.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team dedicated to providing quality business solutions and superior customer support. A key part of your role will be coordinating all incoming and outgoing shipments to promote our goals of establishing Micro-watt as a preferred vendor and continued industry leader.
- Assist in the receipt of all inbound shipments from customers and vendors
- Accurately record serial numbers and quantities into the ERP
- Coordinate outbound shipments to customers in relation to picking, packing, and processing within the ERP, including maintaining correct inventory levels, confirming product is activated and in working order, and following invoicing / billing processes
- Process all documents required for shipping (i.e. TDG, BOL, Customs, etc.) as required
- Maintain receiving and shipping logs
- Perform cycle counts monthly and yearly
- Assist in maintaining shipping and receiving supply levels
- General warehousing activities
- Minimum High School Diploma
- Previous experience in shipping and receiving is preferred
- Good verbal and written communications skills
- Good interpersonal skills, with the ability to interact with a variety of personalities and situations
- Strong organizational skills, with the ability to prioritize daily responsibilities and workload and effectively manage multiple priorities and time lines in a fast-paced environment
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively and productively in team settings
- General working knowledge of PC operation, including knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Accurate and effective keyboarding skills
- General knowledge of Warehouse Management Systems is an asset
The Advantages for You
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a progressive organization, dedicated to promoting client and employee satisfaction. This position offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail or fax (403-291-6671) your resume and cover letter to us. For additional information, visit www.microwattcontrols.com.
Micro-Watt maintains its head office operations in Calgary with regional branch offices in Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Fort St. John and...