We are an established company with over 25 years of experience in the distribution of industrial control, monitoring and instrumentation products in Western Canada. Our mission is to provide our customers with leading edge products and unparalleled customer support. With this mindset, our company has a reputation of excellence in customer service and we are leading the way to continue to expand our business into the future.
We Need You!
We are looking for a customer service oriented individual with the skills and experience required to help us bring the advantages of our hazardous location solutions to the oil and gas industry. Seize this unique opportunity to work with a team of professionals committed to promoting safety in the oil and gas industry by sending us your resume today.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team dedicated to providing quality business solutions and superior customer support by resolving customer service and product support issues, including troubleshooting and repair, both in-house and at field locations.
- Perform repairs and assist customers with repair issues, primarily by troubleshooting over the phone and through in-house repairs; some field service work and commissioning may be required
- Assist customers with product warranty issues
- Complete paperwork and reports related to day-to-day shop activities and repairs
- Assist with construction of small integration projects (custom built products, etc.)
- Liaise with other functional areas relative to identified product issues to ensure resolution and customer satisfaction
- Diploma in Electronics, Electrical, or Instrumentation
- Previous electronic or instrumentation service/repair experience is preferred
- Fire and gas detection, level and flow product experience is an asset
- Valid Class 5 Drivers License
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively and productively, both independently and in a team setting
- Strong problem solving and application engineering skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
The Advantages for You
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a progressive organization, dedicated to promoting client and employee satisfaction. This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter or fax to 403-291-6671. For additional information, visit www.microwattcontrols.com.
Micro-Watt maintains its head office operations in Calgary with regional branch offices in Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Fort St. John and...