We are an established company with over 25 years of experience in the distribution of industrial control, monitoring and instrumentation products in Western Canada. Our mission is to provide our customers with leading edge products and unparalleled customer support. With this mindset, our company has a reputation of excellence in customer service and we are leading the way to continue to expand our business into the future.
We Need You!
We are looking for a sales and support oriented individual with the skills and experience required to help us bring the advantages of our SCADA solutions to the oil and gas industry. Seize this unique opportunity to work with a team of professionals committed to promoting safety in the oil and gas industry by sending us your resume today.
SCADA Applications Support Specialist
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team dedicated to providing quality business solutions and superior customer support by providing accurate, detailed SCADA systems solution deliverables.
- Technical sales support, including client meetings and presentations
- Perform on site troubleshooting, testing, and commissioning based upon client requirements
- Foster positive and effective relationships with our customers to drive growth and sales success
- Programming and configuration knowledge of SCADA hosts, RTUs and some PLCs on various platforms
- Relevant post-secondary education in a technical field, preferably electrical or instrumentation
- Minimum of three (3) years experience supporting industrial controls and SCADA devices on a data network, preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Strong understanding of the programming and configurations aspects of industrial control system networks and SCADA devices, including RTUs, PLCs, HMIs, etc.
- Solid working knowledge in communication protocols and networking applications of LANs, WANs, radios, etc.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting, problem solving and application skills, including the ability to provide clients with real time solutions
- Excellent communication skills, with an ability to communicate with a variety of clients and across all levels of the organization
- Well developed presentation skills
- Well developed time management, organizational, and prioritization skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
The Advantages for You
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a progressive organization, dedicated to promoting client and employee satisfaction. This position offers a highly competitive compensation and benefits package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter or fax to 403-291-6671. For additional information, visit www.microwattcontrols.com
Indeed - 20 months ago
copy to clipboard
Micro-Watt maintains its head office operations in Calgary with regional branch offices in Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Fort St. John and...