We are an established company with over 25 years of experience in the distribution of industrial control, monitoring and instrumentation products in Western Canada. Our mission is to provide our customers with leading edge products and unparalleled customer support. With this mindset, our company has a reputation of excellence in customer service and we are leading the way to continue to expand our business into the future.
We Need You!
We are looking for a sales oriented administration professional with the skills and experience required to help us bring the advantages of our hazardous location solutions to the oil and gas industry. Seize this unique opportunity to work with a team of professionals committed to promoting safety in the oil and gas industry by sending us your resume today.
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team dedicated to providing quality business solutions and superior customer support. A key part of your role will be sales support to promote our goals of establishing Micro-watt as a preferred vendor and continued industry leader.
- Provide day-to-day administrative support to our sales team, including coordination and completion of office tasks such as copying, data entry, couriers, mail and filing and preparation of letters, presentations, faxes, agendas, binders, reports
- Sales support duties such as sending out credit applications, written correspondence, filing of quotations, ordering supplies, and answering phones
- Assist in preparing bid package correspondence, documentation submittals, invoicing and customer quotations through the use of an internet environment
- Assist sales in communicating pertinent information to customers and respond to customer requests effectively and in a professional manner
- Assist inside sales in determine status of orders and manage cancellations or changes in sales orders
- Coordinate boardroom bookings, catering, equipment and couriers; assist with post-meeting clean up
- Assist with event planning and special projects as required
- Reception coverage for lunch, vacation and up to one hour per day
- Office Administration diploma or certificate is preferred
- Minimum of one (1) year of related admin/sales support experience, preferably in instrumentation or the oil and gas sector
- Documentation experience is preferred
- Strong interpersonal and verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to develop and maintain effective internal and external working relationships
- Well developed time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Excellent customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Positive, professional attitude
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite; experience with CRM/ERP systems is preferred
The Advantages for You
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a progressive organization, dedicated to promoting client and employee satisfaction. This position offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
How to Apply
If you are interested in joining our team, please e-mail your resume and cover letter. For additional information, visit www.microwattcontrols.com
Indeed - 10 months ago
Micro-Watt maintains its head office operations in Calgary with regional branch offices in Grand Prairie, Edmonton, Fort St. John and...