We Need You!
We have an exciting opportunity for you to be part of a team dedicated to providing quality business solutions and superior customer support. A key part of your role will be sales support to promote our goals of establishing Micro-watt as a preferred vendor and continued industry leader.
- Provide sales support through effective handling of customer requests and day-to-day support of the sales organization
- Communicate pertinent information to customers and respond to customer needs, complaints and queries effectively and in a professional manner
- Prepare bid package correspondence, documentation submittals, invoicing and customer quotations through the use of an internet environment
- Liaise with purchasing and shipping to determine status of orders and manage cancellations or changes in sales orders
- Sales support duties such as sending out credit applications, written correspondence, filing of quotations, ordering supplies, and answering phones
- Relevant post-secondary education in a technical field, preferably in engineering or instrumentation
- Minimum of one (1) year of related sales support experience, preferably in the oil and gas sector
- Product knowledge is an asset; preference will be given to applicants with experience in gas and flame detection, safety systems, SCADA, industrial instrumentation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, with an ability to develop and maintain internal and external working relationships
- Well developed time management, organizational, and prioritization skills, with strong attention to detail and the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft Office suite and experience with CRM/ERP systems
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
The Advantages for You
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a progressive organization, dedicated to promoting client and employee satisfaction. This position offers an excellent salary and benefits package.
Please forward resume and cover letter to:
Micro-Watt Control Devices Ltd.
2721 Hopewell Place NE
Calgary, Alberta, Canada T1Y 7J7