We are a respected company with over 25 years of experience in the distribution of industrial control, monitoring and instrumentation products in Western Canada. Our mission is to provide our customers with leading edge products and unparalleled customer support.
As part of our commitment to providing leading edge business solutions for our clients, we are excited to announce Micro-Watt as the exclusive distributor for Sens-Net’s Stratus service (powered by TELUS). With the addition of this network to our portfolio of offerings, we are bringing one more high value solution to our customers.
We Need You!
We are looking for professionally oriented individuals with the skills and experience required to help us bring the advantages of the iDEN Network to the oil and gas industry. Seize this unique opportunity to work with a team of professionals committed to promoting safety through wireless voice and data communications networks by sending your resume to us today.
Customer Service & Billing Representative
We have an excellent opportunity for a motivated, customer focused individual to join our team in supporting and promoting Sens-Net and the iDEN wireless voice and data services. Become part of a team dedicated to providing quality business solutions and superior customer support. A key part of your role will be to work with the other members of our wireless services sales team focused on delivery of effective communication products and services to our clients. You will also develop and use your product knowledge and customer service skills to maximize sales opportunities and develop strong relationships with existing and potential customers.
- Effectively communicate benefits of products, services, features, rate plans and special offers to existing and new customers
- Foster positive and effective relationships with our customers to drive growth and sales success by servicing existing customers and attracting potential customers
- Provisioning of services, liaison with network suppliers and configuration of customer communications devices
- Handle all incoming customer service and billing inquiries
- Resolve product or service issues by clarifying customer concerns, determining the root cause of the problem and finding appropriate resolutions , and following up to ensure resolution
- Perform all client billing operations
- Provide product and service recommendations by analyzing customer information and needs
- Maintain customer records
- Work with our internal team to ensure the highest level of customer satisfaction
- Relevant post-secondary education in marketing or a related technical field is preferred
- 2+ years of sales/service experience in B2B wireless and/or computers in a team environment; product knowledge of iDEN wireless voice and data services is preferred
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office suite
- Entrepreneurial work ethic
The Advantages for You
This is an exciting opportunity to build your career with a progressive organization, dedicated to promoting client and employee satisfaction. This position offers an above average salary and benefits package, providing successful employees with the opportunity to earn an attractive compensation package.