Seeking a self motivated individual to call on Car Manufacturers in the USA and introduce our patented Stamping System. Michelangelo Stamping.
We are currently seeking a Sales Director/Hunter to support our growth.
Reporting to the President, the successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Hunting and developing client accounts.
- Playing an active intrinsic or external role in business development.
- Acting effectively and being part of the sales team.
- Drafting business proposals and submitting them to clients.
- Forging strong bonds with clients.
- Developing strategic thinking for promotional campaigns.
- Constantly seeking new opportunities.
The President with mentor you, provide leads and direction. This is a commission role with a 12% rate.
An average Michelangelo sale is between $200k - $300k.
Necessary Qualities and Skills
- Bold, innovative and enthusiastic mindset.
- High energy levels.
- Focused on results, client service and solutions.
- Bachelors of Marketing or related experience.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years’ experience in a sales roleclient advisory role.
- Capacity to sell, with proven business development results.
- Excellent communicator.
- Industrial sale and experience a plus.
- Good knowledge of Internet and key Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Outlook, etc.)
If you love sales and working on your own, seek working with a Sales Mentor and would like to work with the industry’s top talents, please send us your résumé ASAP.
Mission: To maximize productivity, reduce costs and allow for innovative designs in the automotive metal stamping industry through the use...