Michaud Consulting is currently seeking a welder for a client near Prince George, BC. These are all full-time permanent positions which will require relocation. As a welder you will be responsible for the welding, fabrication, repair, installation and modification of all sawmill-related equipment. Compensation for these roles are 36$/hr with an excellent benefits package and relocation package to candidates who qualify.
- Repairing and maintaining mechanical equipment, supporting equipment like kiln carts and assembling guards, hand rail, staircases and work platforms.
- Ensuring that all efforts are compliant with health and safety
- Setting up and operating hand and power welding tools.
- Journeyperson Welder Certificate
- Industrial experience
- Previous experience in a flexible multi skilled work environment
- Able to work in a crew environment
About Michaud Consulting Inc.
Michaud Consulting Inc, helps talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide
Indeed - 6 months ago
Whether you are an employer requiring full-time or contract-based workers, or someone searching for a job placement or employment, depend on...