Michaud Consulting Inc. Is looking for a Maintenance Supervisor for a client in Kootenay Rockies region, BC. Reporting to the Maintenance Manager, the Maintenance Supervisor is responsible for improving uptime in the plant through Root Cause Failure Analysis and Continuous Improvement Initiatives, the safe execution of all maintenance activities by mechanical and electrical trades through proper Leadership and Supervision. Compensation for this positions is 88K, with an excellent benefits package and a relocation packages are available to candidates who qualify.
- Promote a high standard for the safe operating condition of equipment and the compliance of employees to safe work practices
- Supervise maintenance team to ensure machinery and equipment is maintained effectively
- Coordinate with suppliers to get the proper feedback and maintain ability standards for the equipment
- Work with the Planner to prepare a solid, effective plan to execute maintenance jobs, involving safety, cost and quality control
- Weekly verification of PMs and work orders, and getting it done according to requirements
- Implement corrective actions and preservation actions to improve reliability of equipment
- Diploma or Technical Degree in a mechanical or electrical related field;
- Strong commitment towards safety;
- Ability to use JDE or similar CMMS programs;
- A strong ability in Analytical Troubleshooting and applying Failure Modes and Effects Analysis;
- Able to lead diverse trades groups and create a highly effective Maintenance Team;
- Strong work ethic, self-motivation and effective communicate, organizational and time management skills;
- Experience working effectively both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment;
- Enjoys being creative and innovative, with the drive to Improve efficiencies through process improvements
About Michaud Consulting Inc.
Michaud Consulting Inc, helps talented people find rewarding temporary and full-time jobs with top employers Canada-wide
Indeed - 5 months ago
Whether you are an employer requiring full-time or contract-based workers, or someone searching for a job placement or employment, depend on...