Michaels Employee Review

Productive, Fast Paced Workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Emeryville Ca8 June 2014
A typical day working at Michaels was enjoyable. The people employees were very friendly and easy to work with. The managers were nice but when I needed passwords to login information they were hard to get a hold of and if I needed something printed out or requested other information I had a hard time doing that with that company. The hardest past of the job was the workload I think they should of hired more workers for the overnight shift. But overall it was a pretty nice place to work at.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Not enough aminities in the breakroom

Other Michaels Employee Reviews

Work hard and keep your head down
Replenishment Associate (Current Employee) –  Owen Sound, ON15 November 2017
Great staff, however the protocols and timelines for completing tasks is unrealistic and inflexible.
Constantly under scrutiny and under pressure.
Schedule is hectic
Pros
Great Staff
Cons
listed above
Weird Company with nowadays outdated junk product
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Ottawa West, ON11 November 2017
Seasonal hire 10 years ago as multitasker (store next to Ottawa IKEA) was mostly enjoyable until what wound being my last shift, where the manager was slightly stoned on crack... especially a young senior staffer, who came back from break obviously TOTALLY WHACKED OUT... He was actually walking around the store going woo-ooh...

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michaels. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9