Michaels Employee Review

Productive, Fast Paced Workplace
Stocker (Former Employee) –  Emeryville Ca8 June 2014
A typical day working at Michaels was enjoyable. The people employees were very friendly and easy to work with. The managers were nice but when I needed passwords to login information they were hard to get a hold of and if I needed something printed out or requested other information I had a hard time doing that with that company. The hardest past of the job was the workload I think they should of hired more workers for the overnight shift. But overall it was a pretty nice place to work at.
Pros
Weekends off
Cons
Not enough aminities in the breakroom

Other Michaels Employee Reviews

Fun
Associate (Former Employee) –  St. Catharines, ON19 January 2018
This was a fun place to work. I enjoyed the atmosphere and all of the tasks I was given to do. They were quite flexible and understanding. Best place I’ve worked.
Seasonal merchandising
Early morning Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Abbotsford, BC18 January 2018
Working with Michaels wasn’t bad. I liked the fact that I had the rest of the day to myself after work. The managers and employee were helpful and kind. The work itself was pretty simple and easy but I got 4-10 hours a week and that wasn’t enough for me. Also salary is about 11.25-11.50 which isn’t bad. Overall it is a good place to work at if you don’t want that many hours.
Pros
Manager and employees are very kind
Cons
Not enough hours

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Michaels. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9