MICHAEL KORS Employee Reviews

Not Good
Sales Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Ontario24 May 2017
Terrible place to work at. The culture is so poisoned, management acts like they care about you're development but want you to take on more responsibilities with no extra pay. If you are looking to grow, pay checks are lower due to more responsibilities off the sales floor. There is a lot of favouritism in this company, you need to make friends with the right people to get what you want. Discount is good, however quality is not. Products are poorly made, and customer care is awful! Cannot do much for the customer which ends up looking bad on the brand. Very hard to stay motivated in this company.
Pros
Discount, clothing allowance, benefits
Cons
Long hours, poor management, low raises
The worst place ever to work. Not a good choice
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Park Royal, BC22 October 2016
The most terrible experience I've ever had. Low quality management. No appreciation. No value for the employees and such a poor culture. You will always face frustrated customers due to their low customers care. I would not recommend this company.
Pros
50% discount for employees
Cons
Poor management
Second Interview Akwardness
Interviewee (Former Employee) –  Vancouver, B.C.7 July 2015
I went on to the second round of interviewing for the Sales Supervisor position. The first manager that interviewed me refused to speak about wage, and ironically enough so did the second manager. Every time I brought this up it was an akward situation. They disregard what you request as wage on the application form. The second interview the manager didn't have my resume and she did a bad job of memorizing it. In any case if you are young with little to no experience definitely a starting point to get a big name on your resume. Anyone with over 2 years experience, need not apply.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at MICHAEL KORS. Our community is ready to answer.

MICHAEL KORS Reviews by Location