We are a general contracting firm located in Ottawa specializing in civil engineering work such as bridges and roads, as well as hard and soft landscaping. We have been in business for 41 years and we are continuously growing. We require a Project Coordinator / Estimator/ Engineer with knowledge and experience in the following aspects:
- Financial budgeting and control.
- Assist in preparing and submitting contract bids and project estimates.
- Plan and prepare construction schedules and monitor progress against schedules.
- Work with staff on all aspects of construction and ensure the profitability of projects.
- Write clear and concise reports for senior management.
- Ensure quality control and deal with any related issues.
- Other duties as they may arise.
- Civil Engineering Degree.
- Licenced Professional Engineer Preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of previous experience in the Civil Engineering field with a focus on construction of bridges, structures, and roadways, as well as other civil engineering disciplines.
- Good knowledge / experience with Auto Cad.
- Excellent communication skills; verbal and written.
- Field experience and surveying would be an asset.
Negotiable. Based on experience.
Please note that only candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
In business since 1972, we are proud to specialize in large hard/soft landscaping and civil construction projects primarily servicing...