Mexia Interactive is a leading technology company that offers location-based business intelligence and customer analytics solutions. We provide in-depth, accurate and reliable analysis and reports of consumer patterns, trends and conversion rates. Our platform is utilized by retailers, airports, municipalities and financial institutions both on as SAAS as well as Enterprise level solutions.
We are seeking a high energy, results driven professional with previous experience in project management, logistics and/or customer service. You will be responsible for the overall direction, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of specific projects while providing top level client service and on-going support. You will understand technology and be interested in working with clients to analyze their business needs.
What you will need:
- prior project management or or similar experience
- prior customer service or technical support experience
- ability to handle multiple projects with competing priorities
- effective communication skill, including written, electronic and verbal
- adaptive to changing technologies and processes
- ability to travel extensively throughout Canada and US as required and sometimes on short notice
What you will do:
The Customer Service Specialist will be responsible for establishing and maintaining client relationships while managing specific projects, implementing systems & processes and coordinating installations.
- plan, execute and maintain large and small scale projects in multiple locations throughout Canada and US
- manage and rollout installations and pilot projects from signing of contract
- provide customer support to C-Suite level and Senior Management Executives related to the CMO, IT and other executive levels
- identify resources needed and assign responsibilities and tasks
- ability to manage expectations of clients and suppliers located in various time zones throughout North & South America and Europe
- analyze and present data analysis reports to clients where required
Other key attributes:
- superior attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- collaborative team player with the ability to work independently in a dynamic and fast-paced environment excellent planning skills exhibited under tight deadlines with the ability to manage - multiple priorities simultaneously
- ability to demonstrate accountability and ownership of assigned work
- define project tasks and resource requirements
Thank you for your interest, however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.