Metasoft is a well established, award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company. We are more than software developers - we sell products and services that really do make a difference, and this shows in our steady growth rate since 1988.
Over the years, we have received numerous Awards and Recognitions that have truly helped to make our company stand out from the others:
- Business in Vancouver Top 100 Tech Companies in B.C.
- Branham300 Top Canadian Technology Company
- BC’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- Best Employers Award for 50 Plus Canadians
- Selling Power Sales Excellence Award Winner 2006
We are successful because we have outstanding products and people. Our FoundationSearch is the finest and most powerful fundraising resource and database tool for non-profit and charities in North America; and has helped thousands of our clients achieve their philanthropic goals. We value passion, dedication, compassion, and hard work, and reward employee performance with on-going career growth opportunities. We are customer-centric, and practice consultative selling.
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We hire selectively to ensure there is a great fit, and we want you to love working with us and achieve great success.
What we offer you:
A career at Metasoft is rewarding on many levels -- professionally, financially, and personally. You will get paid to help others make a difference! Where else will you find such a perfect opportunity? Join us and you will enjoy the following:
- Unlimited income potential
- Career advancement: we are growing and promote internally
- Committed, supportive, and open-minded leadership team
- Professional development and in-depth training
- Friendly, collaborative, flexible work environment
What you will do:
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Executive is responsible for qualifying new accounts, generating sales revenue, and building long-term relationships with our valuable clients.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Making outbound cold/warm calls to our prospective clients and learn about their organizations’ needs, and challenges
- Qualifying prospects and setting up online appointments to demonstrate our products and services
- Conducting online appointments, demonstrating our product and services to fulfill clients’ needs, and closing sales.
- Promoting customer retention by post-sales follow-up as well as taking responsibility for on-going maintenance renewals.
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for candidates who understand the full sales cycle and are able to close the deal by using consultative selling approach.
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in B2B inside sales and a proven track record of achieving quota based objectives
- You are comfortable calling on “C” level executives and able to close deals
- You are a great listener, an effective communicator, and are able to handle objections with a light heart
- You are tenacious, disciplined, hard working, consistently aiming high and delivering results
- Post-secondary education and prior experience working with non-profit organizations are a definite asset
If you are looking for a career where you can learn and grow, not a just another job, and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter. We thank you for your interest in our company, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about our company and products, please visit www.foundationsearch.com.