Metasoft is a well established, award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company. We are more than software developers—we sell products and services that really do make a difference, and this shows in our steady growth rate since 1988.
Over the years, we have received numerous Awards and Recognitions that have truly helped to make our company stand out from the others:
- Business in Vancouver Top 100 Tech Companies in B.C.
- BC’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- Branham300 Top Canadian Technology Company
- Business in Vancouver Biggest Software Companies in B.C.
- Best Employers Award for 50 Plus Canadians
- Selling Power Sales Excellence Award Winner 2006
We are successful because we have outstanding products and people. Our FoundationSearch is the finest and most powerful fundraising resource and database tool for non-profit and charities in North America; and has helped thousands of our clients achieve their philanthropic goals. We are customer-centric, and practice consultative selling. We value honesty, passion, dedication, and compassion, and reward employee performance with on-going career growth opportunities.
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We hire selectively to ensure there is a great fit, and we want you to love working with us and achieve great success.
What we offer you:
A career at Metasoft is rewarding on many levels—professionally, financially, and personally. You will get paid to help others make a difference! Where else will you find such a perfect opportunity? Join us and you will enjoy:
- Unlimited income potential
- Career advancement: we are growing and promote internally
- Committed, supportive, and open-minded leadership team
- Professional development and in-depth training
- Friendly, collaborative, flexible work environment
What you will do:
- Develop and maintain ongoing solutions for both internal and external clients
- Reviewing, analyzing and occasionally modifying systems including encoding, testing, debugging, and installing to support application systems
- Consult regularly with users to identify current needs and clarify user objectives
- Writing documentation to describe custom configuration of applications and operating procedures, and developing custom reports for end users
- Development of our internal and external data collecting/processing components
Who we are looking for:
- A Bachelors degree in computer science
- Minimum of 2 years software development experience in a commercial organization
- Excellent database skills (SQL Server/Access)
- Excellent reporting skills
- Excellent oral and written English skills
- Good UI/graphics design skills
- Good Web development skills (ASP/.NET/VC++/VB)
- Experience with data mining projects
- Experience with reporting tools
- Experience with CRM systems
If you are looking for a career where you can learn and grow, not a just another job, and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter.We thank you for your interest in our company, and look forward to hearing from you.