Metasoft is a well established, award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company. We are more than software developers—we sell products and services that really do make a difference, and this shows in our rapid growth rate since 1988.
Over the years, we have received numerous Awards and Recognitions that have truly helped to make our company stand out from the others:
- Business in Vancouver Top 100 Tech Companies in B.C.
- BC’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- Branham300 Top Canadian Technology Company
- Best Employers Award for 50 Plus Canadians
- Selling Power Sales Excellence Award Winner 2006
- Business in Vancouver Biggest Software Companies in B.C.
We are successful because we have outstanding products and people. Our FoundationSearch is the finest and most powerful fundraising resource and database tool for non-profit and charities in North America; and has helped thousands of our clients achieve their philanthropic goals. We are customer-centric, and practice consultative selling. We value honesty, passion, dedication, and compassion, and reward employee performance with on-going career growth opportunities.
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We hire selectively to ensure there is a great fit, and we want you to love working with us and achieve great success.
What we offer you:
A career at Metasoft is rewarding on many levels—professionally, financially, and personally. You will get paid to help others make a difference! Where else will you find such a perfect opportunity? Join us and you will enjoy:
- Unlimited income potential
- Career advancement: we are growing and promote internally
- Committed, supportive, and open-minded leadership team
- Professional development and in-depth training
- Friendly, collaborative, flexible work environment
What you will do:
This position is responsible for full-cycle recruiting to include sourcing and interviewing candidates. In this challenging role, you will partner with all managers to develop, organize and maintain recruiting programs. You will:
- Actively and creatively source qualified candidates through direct initiatives, networking, employee referrals, and advertising campaigns
- Constantly evaluate and recommend effective direct recruitment strategies
- Activity seek out and participate in networking functions, job fairs and other events
- Develop both internal and external job descriptions and job postings
- Manage and maintain performance management programs and evaluations
- Prepare reports and statistical data as required
Who we are looking for:
Ideal candidate must be a bright, dynamic, and self-motivated individual who exudes energy and enthusiasm.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in full cycle recruiting
- A passion for hunting for the next good hire
- Experience in recruiting sales related positions and understanding of consultative, solution based selling
- A team player with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- A positive "Can Do" attitude with ability to meet quotas assigned by management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A "Customer-centric" approach to dealing with candidates
If you are looking for a career where you can learn and grow, not a just another job, and are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter. We thank you for your interest in our company, and look forward to hearing from you.