Are you looking for a place to GROW your sales career? Would you like to make an unlimited income with an award-winning technology-based company? How about to be part of a successful company that cares about helping the world become a better place? If so, we have an exciting career opportunity for you!
Who we are:
- An award-winning technology-based company which has been recognized as a market leader
- One of the Top Technology Companies in Canada
- A philanthropic company with a spirit of support and collaboration to help make our communities a better place to live
- Passionate, hard working, people rewarded on the basis of our performance
What we can offer you:
- An unlimited income potential
- On-going professional development and leadership opportunities to build your success on
- A supportive and collaborative team and culture, we are a close family here
- In-depth training and the necessary tools as well as on-going support from the management team to increase your earning potential
Reporting to the Sales Manager, the Inside Sales Executive is responsible for qualifying new accounts, generating sales revenue, and building long-term relationships with our valuable clients. You must use a consultative selling style to determine our clients’ needs in order to make appropriate recommendations.
Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Making outbound cold/warm calls to our prospective clients and learn about their organizations needs, and challenges
- Qualifying prospects, setting up online appointments to demonstrate our products and services
- Conducting online appointments, demonstrating our product and services to fulfill clients’ needs, and closing sales.
- Promoting customer retention by post-sales follow-up as well as taking responsibility for on-going maintenance renewals.
- Minimum 2 years consultative and solution based sales experience
- Proven track record of achieving quota based objectives
- Outstanding verbal and written communications skills, a highly professional phone manner is a must
- Strong listening skills with the ability to understand clients' needs and problems
- Ability to identify the decision makers and be comfortable calling on senior executives
- Hard working, disciplined, strong desire to succeed, and able to handle objections with a light heart
- Post-secondary education and prior experience working with non-profit organizations a plus
Don’t want to miss this rare opportunity for you? Send your resume and cover letter to apply NOW! We thank you for your interest in our company, and we are eager to hear from you!
Indeed - 12 months ago