Metasoft Systems is an award winning, well established Financial Post Top 100 Canadian Software Company located in Vancouver’s historic Gastown district. We're not selling ink toner or cell phones or software - we're selling a service that truly does make a difference. With a 40% growth every year since 2001, we are seeking a dedicated Fundraising Support/Membership Manager to join our happy family.
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Client Services, you will be a key part of the Fundraising Support team, helping us meet our annual FoundationSearch and BIG Online membership retention goals by helping our members achieve fundraising success. You are bright, creative, aim high and deliver, and know how to help your customers achieve the same.
- Contact all members assigned to them on a regular basis to:
-Fully understand the non-profit member’s projects that need funding
-Help the member identify potential foundation and corporate funders for their projects
-Identify gaps in the member’s foundation fundraising processes and provide solutions
through a combination of prospect research, training, tools and educational resources
-Show and train members on the features and benefits of FoundationSearch and BIG
Online that will bring them fundraising success
-Ultimately help them reach their foundation and corporate fundraising goals so they
will renew their memberships
- Achieve membership renewal rate objectives
- Maintain and update member information in the contact management tracking software
- Continually evaluate and recommend effective foundation and corporate fundraising strategies and keep fundraising skills up-to-date
- Previous direct and successful non-profit fundraising experience required, particularly from foundations and corporations
- Previous sales experience in a “non-for-profit” environment, ideally in a customer-retention or membership renewal role
- Excellent problem diagnostic and solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to create and nurture long-term relationships with members
- Ability to multi-task and take initiative in a fast-paced environment
- Minimum 3-4 years experience in fundraising and sales
If you are interested in this exciting opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter. We thank you for your interest in our company, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about our company and products, please visit www.foundationsearch.com
Metasoft is committed to providing products and services that best meet the current fundraising needs of our clients. The feedback that you...