Metasoft is a well established, award-winning Top 100 Canadian software company. We are more than software developers—we sell products and services that really do make a difference, and this shows in our steady growth rate since 1988.
Over the years, we have received numerous Awards and Recognitions that have truly helped to make our company stand out from the others:
- Business in Vancouver Top 100 Tech Companies in B.C.
- Branham300 Top Canadian Technology Company
- BC’s Top 100 Fastest Growing Companies
- Best Employers Award for 50 Plus Canadians
- Selling Power Sales Excellence Award Winner 2006
We are successful because we have outstanding products and people. Our FoundationSearch is the finest and most powerful fundraising resource and database tool for non-profit and charities in North America; and has helped thousands of our clients achieve their philanthropic goals. We value passion, dedication, compassion, and hard work, and reward employee performance with on-going career growth opportunities. We are customer-centric, and practice consultative selling.
Due to tremendous growth, we are looking for talented individuals to join our team. We hire selectively to ensure there is a great fit, and we want you to love working with us and achieve great success.
What we offer you:
A career at Metasoft is rewarding on many levels—professionally, financially, and personally. You will get paid to help others make a difference! Where else will you find such a perfect opportunity? Join us and you will enjoy the following:
- Unlimited income potential
- Career advancement: we are growing and promote internally
- Committed, supportive, and open-minded leadership team
- Professional development and in-depth training
- Friendly, collaborative, flexible work environment
What you will do:
Reporting directly to the General Manager of Client Services, you will play a key role within the Fundraising Support team. You will help us meet our membership retention goals by helping our clients achieve fundraising success.
- Your key responsibility is to take care of our existing members and to achieve the highest membership retention rate
- You will need to fully understand our members’ needs and challenges and provide solutions through a combination of prospect research, training, tools and educational resources
- You are expected to meet or exceed monthly renewal sales quotas
- You will maintain and update member information in the contact management tracking software
Who we are looking for:
We are looking for dedicated professionals who have consultative sales experience, are comfortable calling on “C” level executives, and are able to build long lasting relationships with them.
- You have previous inside consultative sales experience, ideally in an account management or customer retention role
- You have fundraising experience in “not-for-profit” environments, preferably with success in grant writing or securing corporate sponsorships
- You are a great listener, an effective communicator, and have excellent diagnostic and problem-solving skills
- You are bright, tenacious, consistently aiming high and delivering results, and know how to help your customers achieve the same
- Most importantly, you are motivated by unlimited income potential and love helping others
If you are looking for a fulfilling career where you can grow and make a difference, and are interested in this exciting career opportunity, please send us your CV and a cover letter. We thank you for your interest in our company, and are looking forward to hearing from you.
For more information about our company and products, please visit www.foundationsearch.com.