Work schedule: 10days work and 4days off
Location: Fort McMurray
Camp accommodation and fly-in and fly-out to site and Calgary or Edmonton wil be provided
Job Description: QA/QC Inspector – Civil/Structural
Major responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing project specifications, drawings and Quality Control plans and procedures.
- Ensure, whenever necessary, the update of site quality control plans / control procedures.
- Preparation of the Inspection Test Plan for the scope of work and have it approved by the client..
- Supervise and witness inspections, check reports and documentation and collect and file the required Quality Records.
- Ensure that all sites activities are carried out according to reference documentation for parts of the plant within his area of responsibility, authorizing their acceptance at quality control completion.
- Cooperate and implementation of relative corrective actions, NCRs, FCNs etc,. Systematically records the nonconformity or event reports issued and identify appropriate corrective actions.
- Manage collaboration of measurement instruments and related certifications.
- Inform the Site Manager of any deviation regarding the contract.
- Check the completeness and conformity to specified applicable requirements, standards and/or directives.
- Ensure that the tests, controls and inspections are carried out and that personnel have access to all required project documentation.
- Roadworks- Inspection of embankment construction, gravel and asphalt placement.
- Underground utilities- inspection and reporting on underground storm, water, sewer and electrical works.
- Concrete works- pre-pour inspections of formwork, reinforcing steel, and concrete placement.
- Conducting field inspections and producing inspection reports for various construction activities.
- Progressively built and compile the project turnover packages throughout the construction schedule and maintain the upto date of the quality control records
- Compile the final project turnovers and submission to client approval
- Any other project QA/QC duties as advised from time to time.
Degree or Diploma in civil engineering with at least 5 years of experience in civil QA/QC experience.
Indeed - 18 months ago
copy to clipboard