The Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a job opening for a Survey Party Chief. As the field manger of a survey team and our corporate representative, the chief of party is responsible for the execution of field surveys in such a fashion as to meet or exceed client satisfaction and corporate standards. Reporting to the Survey Department manager, the successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to:
- Execution of all aspects of control Construction and Topographic surveys
- Supervision and training of survey assistant (s)
- Strict adherence to company and client safety policies
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude, direct associates, and a team player
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Learn and apply new skills as opportunities present themselves
The below skills would be an asset:
- Diploma in Geomatics/Survey Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution
(Suitable field experience will be considered in lieu of education)
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in construction, roads/buildings surveys
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a chief of party
- Proficiency with; Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GPS/GNSS systems (Trimble preferred), Total Stations, and Trimble Access software (preferred)
- 3D Scanning, AuotCAD Civil 3D, Microsurvey and TBC proficiency considered an asset
- Physically able to work on constructions sites in all types of weather conditions
- Proven ability to learn, take directions and accept coaching
- Valid driver’s license, class 5, clean driver’s abstract
- Alberta CSTS-09 certification
This is a full time position located in our Fort McMurray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...