The Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies, currently has a job opening for a Survey Party Chief. As the field manger of a survey team and our corporate representative, the chief of party is responsible for the execution of field surveys in such a fashion as to meet or exceed client satisfaction and corporate standards. Reporting to the Survey Department manager, the successful candidate will be responsible but not limited to:
- Execution of all aspects of control Construction and Topographic surveys
- Supervision and training of survey assistant (s)
- Strict adherence to company and client safety policies
- Maintain a positive, helpful attitude, direct associates, and a team player
- Develop and maintain strong client relationships
- Learn and apply new skills as opportunities present themselves
The below skills would be an asset:
- Diploma in Geomatics/Survey Technology or equivalent from a recognized institution
(Suitable field experience will be considered in lieu of education)
- Minimum of 5 years field experience in construction, roads/buildings surveys
- Minimum of 2 years experience as a chief of party
- Proficiency with; Real Time Kinematic (RTK) GPS/GNSS systems (Trimble preferred), Total Stations, and Trimble Access software (preferred)
- 3D Scanning, AuotCAD Civil 3D, Microsurvey and TBC proficiency considered an asset
- Physically able to work on constructions sites in all types of weather conditions
- Proven ability to learn, take directions and accept coaching
- Valid driver’s license, class 5, clean driver’s abstract
- Alberta CSTS-09 certification
This is a full time position located in our Fort McMurray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Indeed - 18 months ago
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...