Metalcare Group Inc. - Fort McMurray, AB
The Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies is seeking Survey Assistant(s). This role will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in support of the survey team. Reporting to the Chief of Party and/or Project Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist the party chief in control, construction, civil and topographic surveys
- Maintain and operate survey equipment; transport equipment on the job site.
- Inventories, restock, and generally maintains (cleans) the survey vehicle with materials as required.
- Sets up traffic safety and control devices at work site to ensure the safety of the crew.
- Positive, helpful attitude, takes direction, and a team player.
- Two year Geomatics, Civil Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Physically able to work on construction sites in all types of weather conditions
- Proven ability to learn and take direction
- Valid driver’s license, class 5 and clean drivers abstract
This is a full time position located in our Fort McMuray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...