Metalcare Group Inc. - Fort McMurray, AB
The Metalcare Group Inc., one of Alberta’s fastest growing companies is seeking Survey Assistant(s). This role will be responsible for performing a variety of duties in support of the survey team. Reporting to the Chief of Party and/or Project Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Assist the party chief in control, construction, civil and topographic surveys
- Maintain and operate survey equipment; transport equipment on the job site.
- Inventories, restock, and generally maintains (cleans) the survey vehicle with materials as required.
- Sets up traffic safety and control devices at work site to ensure the safety of the crew.
- Positive, helpful attitude, takes direction, and a team player.
- Two year Geomatics, Civil Diploma or equivalent work experience
- Physically able to work on construction sites in all types of weather conditions
- Proven ability to learn and take direction
- Valid driver’s license, class 5 and clean drivers abstract
This is a full time position located in our Fort McMuray office. Metalcare Group Inc. offers competitive wages and a comprehensive benefits package.
We thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted
Indeed - 9 months ago
Metalcare has been serving the oil and gas, petroleum and petrochemical, chemical, power generation, and pipeline industries over the last...